Back pain affects millions of people worldwide and is a common reason for seeking medical attention. It is probably difficult to find a person who has not experienced this pain at least once.
Back pain can be caused by many reasons, eg.
- Spasm of the back muscles caused by strong physical exertion or cooling of the lumbar region, which forces a person to take a forced posture.
- Displacement of the intervertebral discs caused by various reasons (improper training, injuries, prolonged sitting, excess weight, etc.)
Degenerative-inflammatory diseases of the spine:
- Secondary injuries in oncological diseases, etc.
Lower back pain is caused by some diseases of the genitourinary system, including urolithiasis, various pathologies of the prostate and bladder, and diseases of other internal organs.
Treatment for low back pain depends on the source and cause of the pain. If it continues even after rest, warming and taking painkillers, then you should immediately consult a doctor. He/she will write you a prescription after the diagnosis is made. An accurate diagnosis will require not only examination and questioning but also instrumental studies: x-ray, ultrasound (microendoscopy), and magnetic resonance imaging. Which one is better, the specialist will determine.
For the prevention of back pain is important:
- Healthy lifestyle
- Performing exercises to strengthen the muscles of the back
- Protecting the body from the cold
- Avoid staying in the same position for a long time
- Physical activity control