Head of Urological Service
Tel: (0322) 23 40 23
Urologist – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Academician of the Georgian Academy of Medical and Social Sciences.
- Specialization – surgery, Tbilisi Institute of Physicians II – VII, 1966
- Urology course, Central Medical Institute, Moscow, 1968.
- Student of the faculty of advanced training of professors-teachers of the Kyiv Medical Institute. A. Bogomolets – 1982
- Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Faculty of Medicine 1957-1963
- Surgeon-urologist, Borjomi Sanatorium “Likani” 1964-1966
- Surgeon-Urologist – Head of Department, Republican Central Clinical Hospital “Artificial Kidney”, Tbilisi
- Senior laboratory assistant, Department of Urology, Tbilisi State Medical Institute, 1974
- Assistant of the Department of Urology, Tbilisi Medical Institute, 1980
- Associate Professor, Department of Urology, Tbilisi Medical Institute, 1989
- Head of the Department of Urology at the Medical University 1994-1197
- Professor, Department of Urology, Tbilisi Medical University, 1999-2015
- MMT Hospital — urologist, head of the department of urology, professor of residency from 2019 to the present
- IV All-Union Congress of Urologists, Moscow 1990
- Congress of the Georgian Association of Urology 2001
- Congress of the Georgian Association of Urology 2003
- International Congress of the Georgian Association of Urology 2005
- Congress of the European Association of Urology – Paris, 2006
- Joint Congress of Georgia and the European Association, Tbilisi, 2004
- Georgian Association of Urology and International GMP Conference, Tbilisi, 2015
- Congress of the Georgian Association of Urology, 2018
- The first congress of the Association of Oncologists-Urologists of Georgia. 2017
- The second congress of the Georgian Association of Urological Oncologists. 2017
- Candidate of Medical Sciences, Kyiv, 1986
- Doctor of Medicine, Tbilisi, 1997
- Opposing Ph.D. thesis – Besik Khvedelidze, on the topic – Optical urethrotomy in the treatment of stricture and obliteration of the urethra, 2002
- PhD dissertation – Temur Dochviri, on the topic – Optimization of methods for detecting and diagnosing tuberculosis of the genitourinary system, 2005
- Opposing doctoral thesis – Maya Sulakvelidze, on the topic – “Predictors of morbidity and mortality in patients on chronic hemodialysis, 2003.
Membership in the society and association of professional doctors:
- Member of the Georgian Society of Urology 1967
- Full member of the European Association of Urology in 1996.